Close

Covid Fund

The money for this fund is provided by the Department of Communities Northern Ireland.

Deadline

You can make an application for funding for £2,500 or £5,000 between the 4th of November and 2nd of December 2020.

Terms and Conditions

  • This fund is open to groups  in the north of Ireland.
  • An event or a series of events that promotes the Irish language during Seachtain na Gaeilge le Energia, 1st – 17 March 2021.
  • A project that promotes the Irish language that will be organised during Seachtain na Gaeilge le Energia, 1st – 17 March 2021.
  • A series of events organised during January or February  2021 to promote the Irish Language, with the highlight of events occurring during Seachtain na Gaeilge, 1st – 17 March 2021.
  • A series of events organised during January or February  2021 to promote the Irish Language, with the final event occurring during Seachtain na Gaeilge, 1st – 17 March 2021.
  • You must fill out this form completely to apply for funding. Only applications on this form will be accepted.
  • Only one application per group.
  • If funding is provided to your group, you must provide a report before the end of March 2021 to receive the final portion of funding.
  • The current logos of Seachtain na Gaeilge le Energia, Conradh na Gaeilge agus The Department of Communties Northern Ireland must feature on all promotional materials for the event/ series of events / or project to be funded.
  • The group must have its own bank account to apply for this funding, and a copy of its most recent bank statement must be included in the application.
  • Two signatories of the account must be named in the application form.
  • 75% of the funding will be provided to successful groups on the 15th of January 2021, with the remaining 25% being provided once the group sends on the report before the end of March 2021.
  • Groups must provide receipts for the funding received in the post-event report.

Information session

An information session about the fund will take place 11th November 2020.

0
Bain triail aisti - Surprise Yourself!