The money for this fund is provided by the Department of Communities Northern Ireland.
You can make an application for funding for £2,500 or £5,000 between the 4th of November and 2nd of December 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- This fund is open to groups in the north of Ireland.
- An event or a series of events that promotes the Irish language during Seachtain na Gaeilge le Energia, 1st – 17 March 2021.
- A project that promotes the Irish language that will be organised during Seachtain na Gaeilge le Energia, 1st – 17 March 2021.
- A series of events organised during January or February 2021 to promote the Irish Language, with the highlight of events occurring during Seachtain na Gaeilge, 1st – 17 March 2021.
- A series of events organised during January or February 2021 to promote the Irish Language, with the final event occurring during Seachtain na Gaeilge, 1st – 17 March 2021.
- You must fill out this form completely to apply for funding. Only applications on this form will be accepted.
- Only one application per group.
- If funding is provided to your group, you must provide a report before the end of March 2021 to receive the final portion of funding.
- The current logos of Seachtain na Gaeilge le Energia, Conradh na Gaeilge agus The Department of Communties Northern Ireland must feature on all promotional materials for the event/ series of events / or project to be funded.
- The group must have its own bank account to apply for this funding, and a copy of its most recent bank statement must be included in the application.
- Two signatories of the account must be named in the application form.
- 75% of the funding will be provided to successful groups on the 15th of January 2021, with the remaining 25% being provided once the group sends on the report before the end of March 2021.
- Groups must provide receipts for the funding received in the post-event report.
An information session about the fund will take place 11th November 2020.